To manage your IARC medical plan benefits, you will need to activate your Cigna Personal Webpage Account. To setup your account refer to the Cigna Personal Webpage Instructions.
By logging in your Cigna Personal Webpage, you will be able to:
- print membership cards,
- print proof of insurance certificates,
- search for Cigna in-network providers available outside of U.S.,
- submit, check, and review claims,
- review individual and family benefits limits, and
- request for Guarantee of Payments.
Cigna Health Benefits App provides quick access to your Cigna personal webpage account from your smartphone or tablet. To access your Cigna account from the Health Benefits App, you will need to first activate and setup the login credentials for your Cigna Personal Webpage account.
Download the Health Benefits App from the Apple App Store℠ or Google Play™ for Android. For guidance on downloading the app, refer to the Cigna Benefits App Manual.